National MRCP Part 2 Revision Course- Module A
Category: Training - Exam Courses
Date: February 14th 2015 until February 15th 2015
Location: St George’s Hospital SW17 0QT
Our first weekend introduces commonly examined subjects and explores a wide range of past questions, using problem solving techniques to get you started with the essential medical knowledge and skills that you need to acquire at MRCP level.
STRICTLY first come first served.
Call : 020 8297 9100 to book by card
Online booking : www.medibyte.com
Cost : £200 + VAT per weekend
- Includes question handouts, notes and practice questions,
- Cooked lunch, tea, coffee and snacks both days
WHY THIS COURSE?
Professor Sanjay Sharma has been delivering the largest MRCP (II) Written Exam course in the country for almost 20 years.
- Our pass rate for the written exam exceeds 80%
- 3 weekends of intensive and stimulating evidence based teaching
- Covers all examined specialties, with focus on core/challenging topics
- Over 500 questions covered
- Focus on passing the exam AND creating better physicians
- Over 1000 high quality slides of visual material
- Should you fail, you can attend the same days of the next course FREE.