Student Support Conference: A focus on promoting success in medical students
Category: Training - Other
Date: December 5th 2012 9:30am until 4:30pm
Location: Room LG.06, Liberty Building, Moorland Road, University of Leeds LS6 1AN
The conference will highlight the latest research and theories that can promote success in our medical students. There will be a mix of short presentations and interactive workshops so that experiences can be shared and new solutions considered. The sessions will be supported by local and national and experts.
- A Personal View of How Students Achieve their Potential
- Systematic Review of How to Ensure Long Term Personal Development
- International Students – An Insight from Recent Research
- Personal Tutoring – A Problem Shared is a Problem Halved
- Developing Quality Assurance of Student Support
- Careers - Students Marketing Themselves to the Best Advantage
- How to maximise potential in the context of Disability
Elizabeth Allen, MB ChB Student Support Coordinator, University of Leeds Tel: 0113 3434335.
For further informatrion about the conference please click here.
Individual delegate fee: £150
Delegate fee for those associated with the Leeds MBChB programme: £75